CALL FOR KLIKA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITIES OF SARAJEVO AND BANJA LUKA FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
20 Jun 2022
Within the Klika Foundation, Klika d.o.o. Sarajevo, as one of the leading IT companies in BiH, is inviting all students in their final year of the first or second cycle of studies at the Universities of Sarajevo and Banja Luka to apply for one-time incentive scholarships of BAM 1,000.
The goal of the scholarship program is to offer support to students in all fields of studies that they chose to pursue at these two public universities in BiH.
Students who are eligible to apply are:
- students who will enrol in their final year of bachelor or master studies in the academic year 2022/2023 at any faculty or academy of the University of Sarajevo and the University of Banja Luka
- students who are actively involved in volunteering or other types of community engagement/work
How to apply?
Please submit your application with the following documents:
- CV and Letter of Motivation
- GPA you achieved in the 2021/2022 academic year (please attach an official transcript of records or a screenshot of grades/GPA from your e-system student account).
- Letter of Recommendation (if any)
- Proof of volunteer engagement /work engagement, projects or initiatives you took part in (if any)
- Education certificates, course or training completion certificates (if any)
Scholarship selection criteria:
- Extracurricular activities related to engagement in the community or at the faculty or participation in other activities that contribute to society
- Reasons to become a Klika scholarship recipient and motivation to be involved in the Klika Foundation Program
- Academic achievements, including grades (however, this is not an eliminatory factor)
- Awards and recognitions received
The one-time incentive scholarships in the amount of BAM 1,000 are awarded at a special ceremony that will be held at the beginning of the upcoming academic year, where the recipients will also sign the scholarship contracts that define our mutual relationship.
Deadline for applications: 10 September 2022, 23:59
Note: Incomplete and late applications will not be taken into consideration.
For any additional questions regarding the application process, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.